Brief About Me
As a general summary of things I’ll reblog: I’m all about the salmon pictures, and the talking about myself, and the things I find funny (who isn’t about that?). I’m also about the things I find pretty and the things I find visually yummy. Just visually appealing things in general, I guess. Also, sometimes writing advice.
If you actually wanted to know more about me, then read along:
Dreams I’ve fulfilled so far:
- hitting on my best friend’s boyfriend (thereby creating an alternate-universe-love-triangle and earning the name “homewrecking slut,” not that anyone’s called me that before, or that my best friend didn’t give me her blessing afterwards, but still. Also: she didn’t give me her blessing to hit on him, she just assured me that I hadn’t crossed any lines and stuff, but in my heart I knew somewhere out there in an alternate universe, I had..)
- nursing an unrequited love for the sensitive-poetry-boy who’s everywhere and who pines away for my friend who already had a significant other at the time and is now married
- drinking alcohol legally and playing drinking games at an all-female slumber party
- drinking alcohol illegally (admittedly only a cooler, but stiiiilll)
- falling in love with a schoolteacher (He’s my Linguistics prof and he is soooooo dreamy. Like, you have no idea. SO hawt.)
- attending my high school prom
- crunching my way through an entire Nature Valley Crunchy Oats ‘N’ Honey Granola Bar on the bus
- passing my G2 road test (the third time really is the charm, especially after almost killing myself and then other people, and rushing a red light by accident - I swear it was by accident okay, I SWEAR)
- bemoaning (often and loudly) how being the biological child-bearer is difficult and painful
- feeling shame for the above after someone helped me check my privilege
- joking about kidnapping children (this, along with my almost homicidal joy rides and my illegal drinking, as well as my numerous illicit infatuations make me sound pretty dangerous and exciting)
So yeah. Chocolate milk’s ambrosia and stuff. And positive humorous spins on things is something I’m working towards, instead of self-deprecating humour, since I’ve got a few unhealthy habits with that. If not humorous, at the very least, honest.